Sky Ferreira - Night Time, My Time

Artist: Sky Ferreira
Album: Night Time, My Time
Year: 2013
Format: CD
Harga: Rp 350.000,-
IMPORT
(Membutuhkan waktu 3-4 minggu untuk proses Bea Cukai dan Pengiriman).

Night Time, My Time is the debut studio album by American recording artist Sky Ferreira, released on October 29, 2013 by Capitol Records. The album was first scheduled for a release in 2011, after the singles "17", "One" and "Obsession". However, they became commercial failures and caused her label to postpone the effort repeatedly. As a result, many recording sessions were held for the album; some of which went towards two extended plays (EP) As If! (2011) and Ghost (2012).

Track listing
1.     "Boys"
2.     "Ain't Your Right"
3.     "24 Hours"
4.     "Nobody Asked Me (If I Was Okay)"
5.     "I Blame Myself"
6.     "Omanko" 
7.     "You're Not the One" 
8.     "Heavy Metal Heart"
9.     "Kristine"
10.     "I Will" 
11.     "Love in Stereo"
12.     "Night Time, My Time"   

No comments:

Post a Comment